According to state house press statement as it reads..
In furtherance of efforts to continually strengthen his administration on all fronts, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has approved the following appointments to fill existing vacancies:
1. Gen. Martin Luther Agwai – Chairman of SURE-P
2. Mrs. Tanwa Olusi - Deputy Chairman of SURE-P
3. Mrs. Fidelia Njeze - Special Adviser (NEPAD)
4. Senator Suleiman M. Ajadi - Special Adviser (NASS)
5. Mr. Sola Omole - DG, NTA
6. Alhaji Ladan Salihu - DG, FRCN
7. Mr. Ima Niboro - MD, News Agency of Nigeria
Gen. Martin Agwai (rtd.) was until now the Deputy Chairman and Acting Chairman of SURE-P while Mrs. Njeze is the current Nigerian Ambassador to Switzerland.All the appointments are with immediate effect.
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
February 6, 2014