Monday, April 22, 2013

Foluke Daramola And My Husband Will Run When Am Ready-Bukola

               Speaking to E24-7 Magazine, Olubukola said: “I don’t mind; but he who laughs last, laughs best. I’m sure that the works of my hands are clean and I know I serve a living God. When I’m okay before my creator, I do not need any man to give me ovation, the only ovation I need is from my heavenly father, which I know is closer to me than ever before. When the truth comes out at the end, whosoever that has taken sides wrongly will ask for forgiveness.”

On her husband’s claim that God deliberately broke their marriage, she said:
“Anything can happen to any man who is not in line with God especially with what Lady (Bukola) Fasuyi is saying now, so all those that knows him have a duty to pray for him. 

"I laugh my brother, if I’m to follow him up, Kay [Kayode] will run away from Lagos..." She concluded with a Yoruba proverb which says “You do not clean up for a child who is still defecating or you’d be wasting your time."

No comments: