Friday, May 9, 2014

I built my N110m house on mortgage –Dr. Sid

Dr Sid's House - BN Music - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com]
In a recent interview with Punch he reveals the house worth N110million was financed with a mortgage.
“I put a mortgage payment plan in place, based on the savings I had made four years before I started a career in music. I am still paying for the house. And by the grace of God, I will get a second one soon. I pay close to N1m a month and sometimes, more. I am going to do this for the next 25 years and I am not ashamed to say it.” he says.
On his relationship with Simi Osomo: “She understands what she is getting into. My female fans, respect me and I also feel my relationship inspires them in different ways. So I guess that from lust and attraction it has moved to admiration.”

On his decision to stick with Mavin Records: “I am happy and honoured to be signed onto Mavin Records. I have a lot of respect for Wande Coal. He made a brave move and I wish him all the best. But I will not support anyone bad mouthing the label. With regards to Mavin Records deal, Don Jazzy has given me the opportunity to leave whenever I want to, but I won’t leave and start saying something else.”
On his debut movie role: “I have always told my dad (Late actor Justus Esiri) I wanted to act, but he would tell me not to worry that once he found the right script, I would come on board. But when he heard I was starring in a Nollywood movie he felt proud of me. The movie was shot in 2012 before he died.”

No comments: